CCA INTERNATIONAL is one of the leading international companies engaged in the development and management of prestigious private clubs, boutique hotels, residential and real estate developments in Asia and Europe. CCA, through its global network, “International Associate Clubs” has involvement in nearly 250 exclusive clubs, health spas and resort clubs. Founded in 1982, the Group has sold more than 70,000 club memberships. The Company’s philosophy is to develop clubs and resorts based on the principles of professional excellence, quality operations, exceptional service and the promotion of business contracts in a convivial setting.
As a professional hospitality management company, CCA understands the requirements:
- To meet club members’ needs in a member friendly and professional manner.
- To meet the owners’ needs by optimizing the return on investment and achieving consistent financial performance.
- To meet employees’ expectations by continues staff training and personal development allowing them to enhance their careers.
- To apply imagination and excellence in all aspects of the business.
- Creating the first class facilities that members expect within the established financial parameters of the owner.
- Achieving quality marketing, sales performance, and prestigious image and profile.
- Providing superior food and beverage with the right creativity, excellent service and at the right price.
- At all times, providing and maintaining consistent quality standards for all club facilities, golf courses and accommodation.
- To continually enhance management systems, financial controls and meet changing market demands and members expectations.