CCA is pursuing an active growth strategy through management, new development, acquisition or joint ventures. Integrated resorts with real estate, country club communities, residential clubs with apartments, luxury city boutique hotels. We are actively exploring opportunities in Europe and Asia. For more information, please contact:
CORPORATE AND REGIONAL OFFICES
We are currently identifying potential new General Managers. Candidates would have past experience as a senior manager in luxury golf course, sports club or major hotel group, ideally from an operations background with a strong sales and marketing understanding. This individual will be young, probably looking for their first experience as General Manager. What they may lack in experience as General Manager, they will make up through innovative approach to club/resort operations.
Your experience in Sales & Marketing will help maintain and enhance one of our core business streams, membership sales. You must have exceptional leadership skills and be able to deliver the essential professional standards that are expected with our outstanding club / resort group.
You will ensure that the guests and members receive impeccable service, meeting and exceeding their expectations. Also, you must be an excellent communicator, in order to maintain develop relationships with members and staff alike. You will be given the freedom to make changes to succeed, but will be expected to achieve the set goals.
- Have in-depth understanding of sales and can be responsible for the creation, implementation and the achievement of sales budgets.
- Demonstrated innovation in a hospitality field as a senior manager - now looking for your next move!
- Highly committed and results orientated, exemplary management and coordination skills.
- Highly effective communication skills, including mentoring and coaching.
- You must have a proven track record in creating commercial success.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to exceptional service delivery.
- Strong ability and creativity for concept development.
Salary USD Tax Free, Performance Bonus, Medical Insurance, Travel Allowance, Housing Allowance. Minimum two year contract. Potential candidates should address their applications to either email@example.com
and include a detailed summary of their experience which would ideally match the requirements and should include a professional photo.